and through our Hubscale platform. All information obtained by Hubscale is used solely for the use of the services on our website.
To continue using our website and software:
2. You agree this is a blanket policy and agree to any future updates of this policy.
3. You agree to routinely review any updates to the policy and allow Hubscale to notify you of changes.
4. If you do not agree with these terms, you agree to not become a subscriber to the website or to use it in any form.
What information do we collect?
We collect personal data on the Site when you attempt to become a Subscriber or otherwise choose to provide personal data to us. Personal data may include, but is not limited to: name, business entity name and/or your title with the applicable business entity, as well as your personal and/or business entity related e-mail address, mailing address, daytime and/or cellular telephone numbers, fax number, credit card and/or any other information requested on the applicable Subscriber registration form.
Non personal data
We may automatically collect and store in log files certain non-personal data about you when you visit many of the Site’s pages, such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Chrome, Mozilla, or Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Windows or Mac OS) and the domain name of your Internet service provider. We use the non-personal data that we collect to improve the design and content of the Site and to enable us to personalize your Internet experience. We also may use this data in the aggregate to analyze Site usage. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To end you information in regards to your Hubscale Subscription of Services.
- For the validation, suppression, feedback and content improvement of normal use of our website. You agree that we may contact you at any time with updates and/or any other information that we may deem appropriate for you to receive in connection with your continued use of the Services and request for information regarding additional Hubscale products and/or services.
How do we protect your data?
We endeavor to safeguard and protect our users’ data. When users submit personal data at the Site, their personal data is protected both online and offline. When our registration process asks users to submit Sensitive Data (such as bank account information and login credentials), and when we transmit such Sensitive Data, that Sensitive Data is encrypted and protected with SSL encryption software. While we use SSL encryption to protect Sensitive Data online, we protect all other user data online and offline We have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of personal data under our control. Please be advised that, although we take every reasonable precaution available to protect your data, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot warrant that your data will be absolutely secured. Any transmission of data at or through our Site is at your own risk. However, access to your personal data is strictly limited, and not accessible to the public. Only employees, and third party agents, that need the data to perform a specific job are granted access to personal data. Our employees are dedicated to ensuring the security and privacy of all user data. Employees not adhering to our written firm policies are subject to disciplinary action. In compliance with applicable laws, we shall notify you and any applicable regulatory agencies in the event that we learn of an data security breach with respect to your personal data. You will be notified via e-mail in the event of such a breach. Please be advised that notice may be delayed in order to address the needs of law enforcement, determine the scope of network damage, and to engage in remedial measures. You acknowledge that you provide your personal data to Hubscale with knowledgeable consent and at your own risk.
Do we disclose your information to outside parties?
As a general rule, and other than in connection with the limited exceptions set forth below, Hubscale will not sell, share or rent your personal data to or with others.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Hubscale may, from time to time, provide personal data to certain third-party administrative vendors for credit card processing, offering customer service, efficiency purposes in providing administrative or program management services in connection with your Subscription to the Services such as billing and delivery. Any third-party vendor so used has agreed to protect the confidentiality of information provided by Hubscale.
Hubscale may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the provisions in this Policy regarding notice and choice and the service agreements with our Clients.
- Further, Hubscale reserves the right to share your personal data:
- Where required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or requested by a court of competent jurisdiction, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- In the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Hubscale’s business, assets or stock, in which case you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- In the case of a dispute
- Where Hubscale determines, in its sole discretion, that such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights of Hubscale and/or a third party, or necessary to protect Hubscale from liability of any kind. The aforementioned includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
Social Media (Features) & Widgets
Cookies and Web Beacons
Third party cookies and tracking tools on our website are collected through other Web beacons. These might occur through web bugs, pixel tags or Clear GIFs. Use of these items on our website are not protected under this policy and we are unable to determine what data is obtained.
Hubscale does utilize retargeting campaigns with their cookie to help improve your interaction on the website.
Hubscale encourages parents and guardians to monitor their children's time online. They should routinely review the information. Hubscale will not collect any information about anyone under the age of 18 knowingly. If they determine they have this information, it will be removed at once.
At all times, we will strive to protect any minors using our website
Deleting & Updating Your Information
If you would like to delete or update the personal information that we have collected from you, simply send your request via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond to your access request within 30 days. We will process your request, where possible and subject to the terms and conditions contained herein, within a reasonable period of time after receipt. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to help verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
You may at any time choose to stop receiving emails containing general information regarding Hubscale and/or Hubscale by following the instructions at the end of each such email or by contacting us at email@example.com.
There may be a short delay of up to several business days while your request is being verified, deployed and processed across our servers. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may continue to contact you for the purpose of communicating information relating to your Subscription to the Services, as well as to respond to any inquiry or request made by you.
Data Controlled by our Clients
Hubscale has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his or her query to the Hubscale Client in question (the data controller). If the Client requests Hubscale to remove the data, we will respond to their request within 30 business days.
Notification of Changes